Monday, November 11, 2013

Mrs. Houck = One Proud Teacher


My super thoughtful 6th grade students (minus Mack because she couldn't make it) got together this weekend on their own accord. To my delight and surprise, not only did they hang out, they put together a shoe box for Operation Christmas Child.

This makes a teacher super proud and SUPER happy. 

Thank you Mrs. Gallagher and Mrs. Cornwell for sending me pictures.






Here's more about Operation Christmas Child:
http://www.samaritanspurse.org/operation-christmas-child/volunteer-with-occ/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.”  

"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much" 

- Helen Keller 



No comments:

Post a Comment